As stressful as it was I must say that it was Worth EVERY BIT of it! It was more than I could imagine! My detailed-ness came in handy but may have also been a little over the top! Come wedding day some of my picky-ness was overlooked and you know what! It was okay! Because the day was beautiful! I got to Marry the Man of my DREAMS! All my family and friends were there supporting and celebrating with us! We danced, shoved some cake in each others face and laughed ALOT! It was perfect! I can't wait to see the professional photos but I thought I would post some of my fav's from my friends! Thank you facebook photos lol!
Some of the girls with our "princess hair" as Reese called it :) Unfortunately for Rheannon they gave her like a Mohawk/fro so we had to go home and re do it! LOL! Sorry Rhanna!

RJ was PRECIOUS!! He decided that the isle was just too much and wanted daddy instead! I thought it was soooo cute! I had a perfect side view and he just went straight for daddy! SO CUTE!

Reese and Linda! She wanted to know why RJ wasn't walking down the isle! She was absolutely adorable!! Great Job Reesy! ps- the bands car is on my hit list for being parked right there during the ceremony...grrr

Me walking down! Bo cried as I was walking down! It was the most amazing moment! All I could see was him! Now looking at the pictures I realized that I was the only one who didn't follow the rule about bouquet height lol!

The alter :) Look at how comfortable Reese looks lol! She's like my jobs done! Time to relax and have a cupcake lol! She is adorable!
We ended dancing the night away! My ipod died so luckily Doug our awesome DJ had some back up songs! Of course they were all high energy songs so we were all exhausted by the end! It was awesome! Even thought some people threw some bumps in my night it was more than I could have asked for! I would love to go back and relive it! It went by SO FAST! Thank you to everyone who helped make this weekend amazing!
I will try to post more often I promise! Hopefully we will be on a journey to a new job here in the next month :) Also Bo has his first official week at Aston this week!! Yesterday was his first day (talk about a crazy weekend lol) he said that it was awesome! Best first day of a job ever! Well after cleaning all day yesterday the house is still in chaos from all the new presents and wedding supplies lol! So better start working!! Love yall! Thanks again! Most perfect weekend ever! I am so happy to finally be Mrs. Guilbeaux!













3 comments:
you finally updated!! The wedding was amazing steph. It was great to see all the people who love you have a good time together :)
Now that you aren't planning a wedding and don't have an official job, we need to hang out!!!
lovie love you!
I loved reading your account of things, Steph. Your wedding was truly amazing--it had a great energy and was a lot of fun, and that is mainly because you and Bo are the absolute perfect match, and everything just fell into place because of that.
Love you both! And can't wait to read "Road to new job" next.... ;)
So happy for you! So glad you finally updated!
Love ya!
Post a Comment