Wedding planning hasn't gotten too far but we did have an AMAZING engagement party!!! It was one of the best nights of my life! Other than that my life is just going 90 miles an hour but it a great way!!! Nothing new to report!! I do miss having friends lol! But I had a girls date today for Mooney's Wedding dress shopping which was super fun and exciting! She found an amazing gown that is going to knock everyones socks off!! I can't wait!! However hanging out with them reminded me that I should really get on the ball with my own wedding planning lol! It is like 140 days away lol.....
Anyways here are some pictures of the engagement party!! Thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating with us! We are extremely lucky to have such great friends and family!! LOVE YALL
Bo and I at the end of the party! Oh hey we should probably take a picture together lol!
The Reese Clan
The Guilbeaux's
Uncle Mike and Aunt Pam! They hosted an amazing party for us! We are forever grateful!
The Grooms men! All in coats in ties!! How great do they all look!!! Too bad it wont happen again till the wedding lol!
My Lovely bridesmaids!




No comments:
Post a Comment