Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Personal Assisstant Stephanie :)

Since the wedding I truly feel like I have become a personal assistant! Returning items, cleaning the house, taking the dry cleaning, breaking down boxes, buying a new alarm clock and soap! Really exciting life for me lol! Yet after 3 days of cleaning the house is still a wreck! I love my wedding presents but they are all sitting in the middle of the living room lol! What to do with them is overwhelming! My Recycle bin is already completely full!

I am getting some hints on the job hunt now! I can't wait to get my first teaching position! Right now I am working on a cover letter that makes me sound like the perfect new hire :) Its difficult to write those! I was truly surprised how much you need to say and have been researching different approaches and such! I may take a couple more days to get it perfect!

Also the professional photos were posted!!! You can click here, use my old email address and you will be able to see the pictures!! There are some really awesome ones and some that I am not too crazy about because I tend to make not so attractive faces! I am always my worst critic though! I will post some when I get the DVD! But our Photographer Travis Gagon was Awesome! They were so easy to work with and really know what they are doing! We will definitely cherish them forever!

Gotta run! Bo is FINALLY coming home!! It is going to be rough adjusting to the dealership schedule! But this first week is just crazy putting in extra hours to get everything started!! John Eagle European Austin Coming REALLY Soon!! Woo

2 comments:

randamocity said...

Did you know you can still use career services at TxState and have them review your cover letter? All you have to do is email them and they'll have someone look at it, pretty cool service.

SGuilbeaux said...

I didn't know that! I thought it was only when you were a current student!! Thanks!!