Monday, September 1, 2008

Football Fever!

The crazyness has begun! The first UT game was insane at Third Base! We rocked it though! I must say that i did kind of miss the madness that is serving during those intense games! We met capacity and it just was rowdy! I didn't take any pictures last year so I at least wanted some before we kicked off Football season! Amanda, Heather and I were on the patio and we all matched! It was pretty rockin! Then tonight was the Colorado vs. Colorado State game! We didn't think it would be busy and only scheduled three servers! Well good lord those people from Colorado like to drink!!! I made more tonight serving the Coloardo people! I had the entire Alumni group which was about 50 people! They were super fun though! They gave me a sticker to support their team! I was bummed about missing all of the UT games this year since the only time i can work is on the weekends! But I had a good time with the fans yesterday! So even though its not as much fun as Tailgating and going to the game! I still get to know what's going on and make money at the same time! Anyways I am super tired! Just ran my booty off for 8 hours but it was so worth it! Hopefully the combo of School during the week and Football madness on the weekends won't totally wear me down!!! Later gaters! Hook Em'

No comments: