Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Congratulations Ron and Rheannon!!!

Great news!! Rheannon and Ron are engaged!!! He proposed on Saturday!! I am so excited for the two of them!!! She is going to be a much better bride than me lol! It took me over a year and 1/2 to start collecting addresses and she got 1/2 of them in a day!! Amazing! But that is Rheannon! She is amazing and always on top of everything!! So Congratulations to Ron and Rheannon! I wish yall all the best!!!
Student Teaching is going great! I taught my first full math lesson on Monday besides having them sitting for too long it went great! Today I had my first frustration moment but we always learn from our mistakes! Reflection, Reflection Reflection I think we talked about it in every one of my education classes! It's all about learning from your experiences! My CT is going to be out Monday to take care of her Dad so she is trusting me to take over the class (with a sub in the room obviously). I am super excited! She said this will allow me to get a feel for running a class for the whole day without all the pressure of her being there. It will be a great time for some trial and error and TONS of Reflection lol! I would however like to ask that everyone send their prayers to my CT and her family! Her dad is very sick and I can not imagine the strength she has to do all that she is doing! So please send her your prayers and thoughts!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! To those ACL'ers Have fun! I will be at Third Base all weekend so stop by!!! Bo gets back from his 5 day conference in New York tomorrow!!! I have missed him so much but these trips are just such a great opportunity for him! He really loves his job and the directions it is taking him in!! Anyways!! Have a great one!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

chica where you been!?!!? It's been almost a whole month!