Bo and I have been working hard on getting the wedding website ready to post!! Its pretty cool! He just needs to finalize his groomsmen before we surprise them by putting their names on the web lol! We have also made the Save-the-date magnets which we will be ordering soon! I finally feel like things are in the works! We have been engaged for so long now that the wedding seemed it would never come!! But here we are! We bought invitations today and are creating a website, looking at caterers! All sorts of fun!
Here comes my nerdy side! lol! I am so upset about the Harry Potter Film being pushed back from November 21st this year to July 17th next year! They say its due to a lot of factors like the writers strike and wanting their target audience to be on summer va-cay but seriously! A whole year! It comes just after they sent out the teaser trailer which looked awesome! I started re-reading (for like the 4th time lol) The 1/2 blooded prince and was almost done with it! Oh well looks like i will just be reading it again next year! I'm not sure how much of a great idea the whole move was! This will probably just push the other films back further and since there are no more books coming out the HP craze may diminish? I mean not for me and the other loyal fans but in general! Lets just be honest i will still be at the midnight premier! I will just be married then and it will be extra dorky! lol!
Bo and I started looking at cars today! My car is awesome but it has an expensive belt that is going to need to be replaced at the next service! So we are looking at a couple of options that would make more financial sense for us! We are looking at VW Passat/ Jetta, Acura TL, and some Infinity. Today we visited the Acura dealership and drove a TL and a TSX. I absolutely adore the TL we drove! It was more than what we were going for but it would make an amazing car that could last for many years! It was in great shape! Its pretty and drove really well! I can see myself in it! But i don't want to fall in Love with that one before i drive the others! I had a Passat for about a month when my car was getting fixed and i loved it! So its just gonna come down to price point i guess! We leave that in Bo's hands lol! He has a great sense for finance and especially buying cars! I trust that we will be able to find a car that will fulfill my needs with out going over my budget!
Gotta run! A group of us are going to the Salt Lick tonight! YUM!
We’ll Always Have Paris
1 week ago




1 comment:
How exciting to get a new car! Keep us posted!
I can't really commiserate about the HP movie but that seems like a bummer. Also--I was thinking about it and if you want to store your dress away from curious eyes, you could keep it here or at my parent's place (i have a key and can get you in there whenever you need to). Just an idea....
Post a Comment