We did it! We found my dream car!!
It is a 2006 Infiniti G35! Bo's great credit allowed us to get amazing financing and of course his negotiation skills helped out when it came to the total price!It is beautiful! I can't wait to take everyone for a drive!!
It is a 2006 Infiniti G35! Bo's great credit allowed us to get amazing financing and of course his negotiation skills helped out when it came to the total price!It is beautiful! I can't wait to take everyone for a drive!!
An interior shot! Its just smooth! Everything about it is perfect! I love the way it drives and it has every option except for navigation which i don't need anyways! I've always been good with directions! All that is in my head i don't need TomTom telling me what to do lol!The whole shopping for a new car experience was not for me! I can't handle the games that these dealerships play! I was so angry when we left Infiniti the first time! I really wanted the car but they just weren't playing with us! The car we were negotiating at that time had navigation which i didn't want anyways! But we went to lunch went back to acura and then they called us to come back and take a look at this one! This one was more beautiful than the one we test drove and has the sport package! But because it didn't have the navi they were able to budge on the price more! When we finally agreed i had to leave to go to work but Bo stayed behind and two hours later we were the proud owners of the Infiniti! This is Bo and I's first big purchase together! Which was exciting! We are now financially bound together lol!
I gotta run to the grocery store! But i wanted to do a quick update to show off my new baby!!! I think i will call it Buzz Lightyear lol! To Infiniti and Beyond!!!





1 comment:
Hi beautiful, sexy car! Congrats! Can't wait to see it! have fun and drive safely. xoxo
Post a Comment