Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Student Teaching-Random day with mom

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! AHH its finally here! I Start student teaching and that is my last step towards Graduation!!! After 5 1/2 years i am SOOO DONE! lol! Tomorrow I should meet my university mentor, find out my school, grade level and teacher!! Along with all the fun stuff that comes with student teaching!! I am so excited to start this new chapter! I have a new car, new haircut, new clothes, and a new attitude! Should be off to a good start!!!

Last night as Bo and i were starting the movie "Definitely, maybe" (super cute btw everyone should rent it!) I get an unexpected knock on my door to find Mom! She unfortunately had to come in because uncle Doug is in the hospital but no worries he is set to make a full recovery! So Today we had a great little day together we went to lunch, Micheal's, garden ridge and then against Rheannon's wishes we went and looked at Davids Bridal and Alfred Angelo for Bridesmaids dresses! At both places i love the Pool for the Maids and the Clover for the House party! I just don't know which store to go with! Me being the bad bride just says take a vote and go with it lol! They are all going to want different styles so why not! I picked a color they can do the rest lol! I also got a beautiful dress from Davids Bridal! Its super nice and very sophisticated! Click here to see it! Its the silver, but in person it doesn't look as silver as it does on the web! Come to looking at the website all their colors look bad online! I promise pool and clover look great in person!

Anyways I need to get my Beauty sleep so i wake up super refreshed and ready to go!!!! Wish me LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

randamocity said...

i think pool and clover are wonderful colors!

good luck tomorrow butie!!

Shelly said...

What a fun decision to have made--you are making great planning progress, girl!
And I am so excited to hear all about today and student teaching! I hope you get a chance to blog about it tonight. :) Wishing you great luck! xoxox