Thursday, May 7, 2009

Meagan and Jordan Thurman!!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Meagan & Jordan


Meagan and Jordan's Wedding was Amazing!! She was such a beautiful bride! Everything turned our perfectly!! I had such a great time! I felt truly honored that Meagan choose me to be a Bridesmaid in the wedding! It was fun getting to know her friends from home! We all had a great time at the Bachelorette party which bonded us for the rest of the weekend! that slideshow to come ;)

The wedding was perfect! Her colors were Red, Orange and Yellow! Brought a bright beautiful aura with it! Plus we got a free Kyle Park concert so that was AWESOME lol! Their First dance was his song "yours and mine" Which i adore!! Plus he played it live so it was truly special! They had beautiful Daisy's everywhere! Two GREAT cakes! Even a Cowboys one for Jordan! It was a great celebration of their Love!

It was so nice to have Kelly back! We miss her greatly! But When she comes back its like we never miss a beat! I just wish we could see her more often :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are sooo beautiful. I want Kyle Park at MY wedding! I'm so jealous. Haha.

How's married life? :)